group of smiling kids jumping up and down

It’s HERE! Online enrollment for all students.

You can now register for all of our Early Learning programs online. After you have gathered all the required documents listed below, please click on the button to begin the registration process. If you have any questions, please call 559-457-3416 or email us at Please click here for a guide to completing the online application, or watch the video at the bottom of this page.

Required Documents

  1. Birth Certificate Verification for the enrolling student.
  2. Birth Certificate Verification for all brothers and sisters under the age of 18 still living at home.
  3. Current Proof of Address dated within 30 days of your application start date. One of the following: PG&E, Telephone-landline, Utility or Rental Agreement with current rent receipt.
  4. Immunization Record for the enrolling student. The California School Immunization Law requires that children be up to date on their immunizations (shots).
  5. Health Evaluation (given within a year of entry into school). Please ask your child’s doctor for the summary of the last health evaluation (physical) performed. If the doctor requires a template, please download this one: Health Evaluation (English) | Health Evaluation (Spanish)
  6. TB Assessment (If not included in your child’s health evaluation by their physician).
  7. Current Proof of Income dated within 30 days of your application start date. If you get paid: ​
    • Weekly: last four consecutive pay stubs. 
    • Every two weeks:  last two consecutive pay stubs (pay cycle is usually 14 days). 
    • Biweekly: last two consecutive pay stubs (pay cycle usually 15 days or longer pay received 1st & 15th or 5th  & 20th). 
    • Monthly: pay is received once per month.

Additional Documents that May be Required

There may be times when you are asked to upload additional documents.

  1. Please click on the links below for the document(s) you need
  2. Download and complete
  3. Upload to your online application

Authorization to Release Employment Information: Form completed by your employer to verify your work schedule and hours. Authorization to Release Employment Information (English) | Authorization to Release Employment Information (Spanish)

Self-Certification of Income: For self-employed (receives cash), unemployed (EDD), cash aid recipients, without income, Cal-Works, Child support, Supplemental Security Income (SSI), or In-Home Support Services (IHSS). Self-Certification of Income (English) | Self-Certification of Income (Spanish)

Declaration of Residency: The declaration of residency needs to be completed by the parent/guardian enrolling the child and the homeowner or the person renting the house or apartment if proof of residency is not in the applicant’s name. Declaration of Residency (English) | Declaration of Residency (Spanish)

Statement of Earnings Verification: Missing pay stubs or new employment. Statement of Earnings Verification (English) | Statement of Earnings Verification (Spanish)

Statement of Parental Incapacity: Due to a physical condition and or mental health condition, caregiver is unable to provide care or supervision for the child. Statement of Parental Incapacity (English) | Statement of Parental Incapacity (Spanish)

Request and Plan to Seek Employment: Guardian is seeking employment or enrolling in a training program. Request and Plan to Seek Employment (English) | Request and Plan to Seek Employment (Spanish)

Training Verification: Form completed by college or training program. Training Verification (English) | Training Verification (Spanish)

Video Tutorial

Back to top