The Fresno Unified School District Early Learning Department is committed to ensuring all children have an equitable start for college, career, and life readiness. This is accomplished by providing nurturing, child-centered environments and high-quality educational programs that value and respect the language, culture, and needs of all students, families, staff, and communities.
Phone: (559) 457-3416
Fax: (559) 457-3622
Address: 2348 Mariposa,
Fresno, CA 93721
- Birth Certificate Verification for the enrolling student.
- Birth Certificate Verification for all brothers and sisters under the age of 18 still living at home.
- Current Proof of Address dated within 30 days of your application start date. One of the following: PG&E, Telephone-landline, Utility or Rental Agreement with current rent receipt
- Immunization Record for the enrolling student. The California School Immunization Law requires that children be up to date on their immunizations (shots).
- Health Evaluation (given within a year of entry into school). If Health Evaluation is not available, a parent must sign a 30-day waiver. And then submit the Health Evaluation.
- FUSD TB Assessment. Submit an FUSD TB Risk Assessment, included in the enrollment application that will be reviewed by either Health Services or trained Early Learning Staff. TB Risk Assessment must be dated 30 days or less from the day of registration. IF TB Risk Assessment is a positive student will not be allowed to register until they are cleared of active TB (this could include skin testing, bloodwork and/or chest x-ray if needed).
- Current Proof of Income dated within 30 days of your application start date. If you get paid:
- Weekly: last four consecutive pay stubs.
- Every two weeks: last two consecutive pay stubs (pay cycle is usually 14 days).
- Biweekly: last two consecutive pay stubs (pay cycle usually 15 days or longer pay received 1st & 15th or 5th & 20th).
- Monthly: pay is received once per month.
- The two documents below are required. Please complete and save before uploading to your application: